Resellers can also update the MCA (Microsoft Customer Agreement) on behalf of their customers and update the MPN ID (Microsoft Partner Network ID) in the partner center for the active customer accounts.
Pre – Requisites
- You should have signed the Microsoft Partner Agreement.
- You should have the admin access to the Microsoft Partner Center.
- Make Ingram Micro as an Indirect Provider by clicking on the link: https://kb.cloud.im/hc/en-us/articles/360000373088. You will get a list of the Microsoft Indirect Reseller Relationship links.
- Open a link that belongs to your Country / Reseller Hub.
- Now you have made Ingram Micro as an Indirect Provider for your customers.
- Login to the Partner Center and click on the Dashboard.
- Now click on the Customers in the left side menu.
- Click on the Request a reseller relationship link.
- You will get an email body generated on the screen. Select the Open in email option and send this email to all your Microsoft CSP Customers who have Microsoft services with you. Check the box for Delegated Admin Privileges.
- Ask the customer to accept your relationship request with provided Delegated Admin Access to you.
- Now you will be able to see all the customers who have accepted your invitation to your partner center.
- Now follow this article to accept MCA (Microsoft Customer Agreement) on behalf of your customers.
- Now you will be able to manage the customers’ subscriptions from the Partner Center as well.