This article will provide you with the necessary instruction and information about placing an order for ESET subscription for your customer from the Reseller Control Panel.
- Login to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and click on the CONTROL PANEL button.
- As you are redirected to the Reseller Control Panel, type ESET in the search box select ESET Security Solutions.
- Click on the ESET Security Solutions tile.
- Here you will see the various plans available in the cloud marketplace. Select the required plan and click on the ADD TO CART button.
- Scroll up and click on the CART icon next to the Search box.
- Select the required number of licenses and click on the NEXT button.
- If you are buying this subscription for an existing customer, select an existing customer from the list. Else select ADD NEW CUSTOMER option and create the customer account and click on the NEXT.
- Create a Security admin for ESET subscription. Type your email address, if you wish to control the End Customer's ESET admin portal.
Important Note: You or your customer will not get an option to change or add another Admin once the order is placed and completed, please provide the correct user information.
- Review your order details, customer details.
- Scroll down, check the box of Terms and Condition and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- You will get an order number. Once the order will be completed, your customer can use the ESET Subscription. A notification will be sent to the Admin User as well.