You can place an order for Kaspersky Lab from the New Reseller Control Panel. Kaspersky provides many services to its customer in terms of Cloud Security. This article will provide you with the necessary information and instructions about placing an order for Kaspersky subscription.
Please Note: Before placing the order for any Kaspersky subscription, you should have a valid Kaspersky Reseller ID. Please click here to Sign Up for Kaspersky. Select Ingram Micro as your Provider.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Kaspersky provides a wide range of solutions:
- Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business
- Office 365
- Hybrid Cloud
- Automated Security Awareness
Here we are selecting Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud.
- Search Kaspersky in the search box and click on the result.
- Click on ADD TO CART button for the required plan.
- Once the service plan is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- Check your cart for the service plan you selected, please be noted in this plan if select the minimum users 10/50/100, so you cannot decrease the users less than 10/50/100, etc. Click on the NEXT button.
- Either select the existing customer from the list or Add a New Customer.
- Once the customer is selected / Added, review the customer account information and click on the NEXT.
- On the next page scroll down, check the box of terms and conditions and click on the BUY button.
- You will receive an Order number.
Next Step: How to Complete the Activation.