A customer can decide to switch to a Cloud Solution Provider partner or another partner for their Microsoft Azure services. This is, however, a manual process that requires both partner and customer actions. To transfer an Azure CSP subscription to Ingram Micro, follow the below process.
- Add Customer information to your Reseller Control Panel. Reference How To Add a New Customer.
- Customer must add Ingram Micro as an authorized distributor. Reference Accept Authorization Here.
- Fill out CSP Subscription Transfer form.
- Note – All signatures must be within 10 days of submission to Microsoft.
- Email form to Ingram Cloud Sales Representative requesting for completion of section 4 and signature.
- Ingram Cloud Sales will email signed form back to Reseller point of contact.
- Email CSP Subscription Transfer form to Current CSP for completion of section 3 and signature.
- Request to the Current CSP to initiate the transfer process with Microsoft once form is fully completed and signed.
- Notify Ingram Cloud Sales once transfer has been completed and email completion notification if possible.
- Ingram Cloud Sales will coordinate with Operations to finalize transfer process internally. SLA: 24-72 hours
- Ingram Cloud Sales will notify Reseller point of contact once transfer has been finalized.
- Confirm by checking the applicable Customer Control Panel to ensure Azure subscription is present.
For additional Microsoft information, reference Transfer Azure subscriptions
Where to find the Subscription GUID
Azure Portal >> Subscriptions >> Subscription ID
Where to find the Microsoft Tenant ID
Azure Portal >> Azure Active Directory >> Overview
- See screenshot below and also reference Find your Office 365 tenant ID.
Have further questions?
Contact our team at IaaS@ingrammicro.com.