1) Log in to your Post Affiliate Pro (PAP) account using your username and password
2) From the left-side menu select Reports
Following is a brief description of some of the available reports.
‘Description of Reports’ Table: Feature key - * (search feature); $ (filter feature); # (‘Export as CSV’ feature).
Provides a quick overview of your account, including impressions, clicks, sales and commissions. You have the option to choose a time period for more accurate statistical information.
Displays information about your transactions as charts or within data fields depending on your preference providing a clear picture of your Cloud Referral Program.
Provides a database of all transactions and commissions including all approved pending and decline commissions.
Lists every click that was referred by you, through your unique identifier URL.
Payouts to Me:
Allows you to view the status of all orders and payout information including, approved paid, approved unpaid and waiting for approval commissions.
Channel Stats Report:
Defines any specific channels specified in your banners.
Sub-affiliate Sale Stats:
Sales statistics of your sub-affiliates which generated a commission for you.
Tree of Sub-affiliates:
View sub-affiliates in a tree format toggling between classic and tree views.
Top referrer URL:
Top referring URLs in your affiliate program. URLs are based on First or Last click referers from tracked Sales and Actions.
Following is a comprehensive list of all articles related to the Cloud Referral Program:
- Cloud Referral Program – Starter Guide
- How to: Sign-up for the Cloud Referral Program
- Marketing Best Practices
Post Affiliate Pro – User Manual
- How to: View Reports
- How to: Update Profile Information
- How to: View Commissions
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to Social Media
- How to: Add a Banner Ad to My Website
- How to: View My Affiliate Link
Cloud Referral Program – FAQs
- Do you provide user-training for referral partners?
- Can I migrate existing customers from the Advisor model to Ingram’s Referral model?
- Will I receive Partner of Record (POR) credit for customers that I refer to the Ingram Micro Referral Program?
- How can I increase my referrals?
- What are my payout options?
- What services carry the cloud referral program?
- How are commissions calculated?
- How does the Cloud Referral Program work?