When you launch the Go-to-Market Hub from the Cloud Marketplace Control Panel for the first time, you will be prompted to set up your account.
To set up your account, follow these steps:
- Next, you will be prompted to set up your default language and time. Select your language, time zone, date format, time format, and if you want daylight savings time enabled.
- Click “Save” when you have finished making your language and time selections.
How to Setup Your Company Information
Next, you need to set up your default marketing asset settings with your company information. The information you enter in the marketing assets tab, will be used in co-branding the playbook and marketing collateral that you share with your customers. Watch this video to learn more or follow the steps below.
- From the homepage, hover over the navigation menu item “Marketing Campaigns”.
- Click on “Settings” from the drop-down menu.
- Under the “Marketing Assets” tab, you can enter your company name, logo, address, phone number, and either a send from email address or name. This information will be used to populate all marketing assets such as sales sheets.
Note: This company information will apply to all users under this account.
Tip: For specific marketing tactics, you can change company info like name, address and/or logo from the Assets tab for each tactic.
- Click “Save” when you have finished entering in all your company information.