To add new users, you must be on the Control Panel of your Cloud Marketplace account. When you launch the Go-to-Market Hub, a new tab should be opened in your browser, leaving the Control Panel open in the previous tab. Navigate back to the Control Panel, then follow these steps:
- From the Control Panel, click on the navigation menu item “Users.”
- Click on “Add New User.”
- Specify the new user by including their first and last name, and email address.
- You can toggle on the feature that allows the user to use a different email other than their login email to receive notifications.
- If you wish to add multiple users, click on “One More User.”
- Click “Finish” to create the new user(s).