The Marketing Campaigns section of the Go-to-Market Hub allows you to start a new campaign, search for assets that you want to use, keep track of the different assets you are using, manage contacts and marketing lists, as well as view and download reports.
To activate a Marketing Campaign, watch this video
Or follow these steps:
- Hover over “Marketing Campaigns” found on the Go-to-Market Hub homepage menu.
- Click on “Campaigns” from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a search term in the search field to locate a specific cloud product.
- Narrow your search by selecting a vendor, product, category or favorites.
- Sort search results by recommended, recently added or alphabetical.
- Once you have determined which campaign you want to use, click on the campaign tile. You will get redirected to the Campaign page.
- Click on “Activate” and name your Campaign
- Start with the landing page setup, Step 1
- Customize the landing page if needed, click “Save” and then “Back” to return to the Campaign activation page.
- In Step 2 select marketing assets to drive traffic to your landing page.
Learn more about how to set up Email, Social Media and Banner campaigns.
- In Step 3 you can see all tactics you set and their schedule.
- Activate your Campaign in Step 4.