You can add preconfigured email campaign templates and deploy them through the Go-to-Market Hub. To set up and deploy a marketing email, you need to first select a campaign. Follow these steps:
- From the Go-to-Market Hub dashboard, hover over “Marketing Campaigns.”
- Click on “Campaigns” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on a starter campaign tile.
- After selecting one of the starter campaigns, click on the asset under “Email.”
- Click on “Customize & Send.”
- Edit the content of the email either in-line or in table view.
Tip: Include your company name to further promote yourself.
- Import your mailing list or select a previously created contact group for this marketing campaign email.
- Edit the marketing assets (company name, address, etc.) if it needs to be different from your default settings.
- View what landing page is being used to confirm it is correct
Tip: Submit a test lead on your landing page to ensure it’s being captured correctly within your lead management section.
- Add tasks and alerts, such as what type of feedback you want to receive or who should receive the information. You can also edit the information this person will receive.
- Send a test message to confirm what the mailing list recipients will see on their end.
Tip: Include your email address in your marketing lists list to confirm the final email was sent.
- Under “Schedule & Send,” you can select the date and time the campaign will launch and whether all emails will be sent at once or if you want to initiate the campaign with a daily limit.
Note: Before deploying, it is recommended that you review the campaign overview that is also found at the bottom of the page.
- To finish scheduling, click on “Schedule”.