In the Go-to-Market Hub, marketing lists are called groups. You can break out your marketing lists into different groups, allowing you to be more organized and keep track of different customer segments. To import marketing lists, you must first create a group. Follow these steps:
- Hover over “Marketing Campaigns” from the Go-to-Market Hub dashboard.
- Click on “Groups” from the drop-down menu.
- Click “+ Add New” at the top of the page.
- Fill out the fields provided.
- Click “Save” to create the new group.
- Once you have created a new group, you will be brought to a page that will have options to enable you to add customers to this group.
Tip: Include your email address in your marketing lists list to confirm the final email was sent.
- To import, click on “Import”.
- Choose the necessary file to upload it to the group.