There are two main ways to get support: online and calling customer support. Depending on your situation, one may be more relevant to your needs. We will discuss how to use each one in the following sections.
Getting online support
Customer support, called L2 Channel Support, is for the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. The L2 Channel directory can be accessed from the Cloud Marketplace Control Panel.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Cloud Marketplace. (Click on LOG IN WITH IMONLINE if you have become a reseller before March 2020, else click on LOG IN WITH CMP ACCOUNT)
- Enter your Credentials and hit the Log in button.
- Select the CONTROL PANEL tab from the Navigation menu.
- Next to your name in the top right corner, click on “Help.”
- Click on “Support Contacts” from the drop-down menu.
- Click on “Available” under the Chat column if it is available. If it is not, you can call the phone number listed or send an email to the provided address. Support options will vary by country.
Using Contextual Help
Please go to https://kb.cloud.im/hc/en-us/sections/360009289553-Go-to-Market-Hub for all Knowledgebase articles.