To synchronize customer subscriptions that were upgraded or downgraded between Cloud Marketplace and ConnectWise, complete the following steps:
- Follow this link for the URL of your respective Marketplace and go to the below page.
- Log in to the system using your Cloud Marketplace credentials.
- To access ConnectWise, click PSA Integrations.
- On the ConnectWise tile, click Manage to enter your dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click Check Changes to update the list of tasks.
- Select a synchronization task for your customer. For example, Green Lane LLC 1000048531 with the Change Order type. Click Sync Changes.
Note: The Change Order type means that the existing subscription is upgraded or downgraded. The Sales Order type means that a subscription is new. The Billing Order type means that this is an existing usage-based subscription.
- On this step, select an agreement. Then, check changes to the agreement.
The agreement additions represent a separate fee that is charged in the scope of the agreement.
You can select additions and configure addition parameters, such as dates, description, quantity, price, and cost, as well as whether to include bills and taxes and load prices from the ConnectWise Catalog or Cloud Marketplace.
Prorated Billing Amount
The agreement may have a prorated billing amount
Important: Prorated amounts are calculated only for Reseller Marketplace prices.
- The system calculates a prorated amount for an addition based on the effective date of the addition when the effective date differs from the billing period start date.
- The prorated price is calculated as: [(# of days in the period - Effective date) * Resource Price] / (# of days in the period).
Recurring Billing Amount
The agreement may have a recurring billing amount. This is an amount to be invoiced each billing period for this agreement.
- Agreements with the same billing cycle must be selected here, that is, monthly agreements for monthly subscriptions, and so on.
- The agreement currency and the currency in Reseller Marketplace must be the same.
- Confirm the synchronization by clicking Sync.