To synchronize canceled customer subscriptions between Cloud Marketplace and ConnectWise, complete the following steps:
- Follow this link for the URL of your respective Marketplace and go to the below page.
- Log in to the system using your Cloud Marketplace credentials.
- To access ConnectWise, click PSA Integrations.
- On the ConnectWise tile, click Manage to enter your dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click Check Changes to update the list of tasks.
- Select a synchronization task for your customer. For example, <subscription> with the Cancellation Order type. Click Sync Changes.
Note: The Cancellation Order type means that this subscription is canceled. The Billing Order type means that this is an existing usage-based subscription. The Sales Order type means that a subscription is new. The Change Order type means that the existing subscription is upgraded or downgraded.
- Link the product between Cloud Marketplace and ConnectWise. Click Continue.
You can create a ConnectWise product by clicking Add Product to ConnectWise in the drop-down menu and configuring its parameters.
- On this step, select an agreement. Then, check changes to the agreement.
The agreement additions represent a separate fee that is charged in the scope of the agreement.
You can select additions and configure addition parameters, such as dates, description, quantity, price, and cost, as well as whether to include bills and taxes and load prices from the ConnectWise Catalog or Cloud Marketplace.
Recurring Billing Amount
The agreement may have a recurring billing amount. This is an amount to be invoiced each billing period for this agreement.
Overuse Billing Amount
The agreement may have an overuse billing amount.
- The system calculates an overuse amount for an addition when a resource overuse occurred from the billing period start date.
- The overuse price is calculated as: (Resource Overused Amount * Resource Overuse Price).
- The overuse cost is calculated as: (Resource Overused Amount * Resource Overuse Cost).
Cancellation Billing Amount
The agreement may have a cancellation billing amount.
1. Agreements with the same billing cycle must be selected here, that is, monthly agreements for monthly subscriptions, and so on.
2. The agreement currency and the currency in Cloud Marketplace must be the same.
Note: If an addition was not billed yet, the Cancellation Date is not displayed and this addition will be removed after synchronization.
- Confirm the synchronization by clicking Sync.