You can reconcile your customers' subscriptions using the subscription reconciliation wizard. To do it, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the system using your Reseller Marketplace credentials.
- To access ConnectWise, click PSA Integrations.
- On the ConnectWise tile, click Manage to enter your dashboard.
- On the dashboard, click the gear icon and select Mapping.
- In the Customer mapping screen, select a customer whose subscription you want to reconcile and click Reconcile.
- In the Select subscriptions screen of the reconciliation wizard, select the agreement and subscriptions to reconcile. Click Continue.
- In the Reconcile screen of the wizard, select the billing period to reconcile products from Reseller Marketplace subscriptions with ConnectWise additions. Click Continue.
Note: At this step, you can also export a product to ConnectWise.
- In the Configure Additions screen of the wizard, check changes to the agreement. Here you can configure addition parameters, such as dates, description, quantity, price, and cost, as well as whether to include bills and taxes and load prices from the ConnectWise Catalog or Reseller Marketplace.
NOTE: If no action is required with a selected period and subscription, a corresponding notification is displayed.
- Confirm the synchronization by clicking Sync.