3. Select the Orders and Invoices, you will get an option to view Unpaid Invoices.
4. Select an Unpaid invoice and click PAY DOCUMENTS.
5. Or click “VIEW INVOICE HISTORY”.
6. Select and click an Unpaid Invoice.
7. You have an option to use the available 'credit’ to pay the invoice. Check the box and click PAY
8. Or choose a Payment method saved on your account (either a credit card, ACH, or Direct Debit). Tick the radio button and click PAY
In case of Multiple invoices to pay
9. The only option is to go to Orders and Invoices, scroll down to view Unpaid Invoices
10. Tick the box next to the unpaid invoices you wish to pay then click PAY DOCUMENTS
11. You can use the available 'credit’ to pay the invoice(s), check the box.
12. Pay the remaining amount by choosing a Payment method saved on your account (either a credit card, ACH, or Direct Debit). Tick the radio button and click PAY.
The system consumes the credit first applying from the oldest to the newest invoice then charges the remaining balance from the method of payment chosen, again applying from the oldest to the newest invoice.
If your method of payment is a wire transfer or a cheque and you choose to consume all the credits, the invoice with the remaining balance will be left open for payment.
If the invoices are less than the credit available on your account. The remaining credit can be used for future payments. Example below:
Available credit 65.70 - Total amount to pay 62.20 = 3.50 (remaining credit to use towards future invoices)