Now you get the option to delete a payment method. If the existing credit card/ debit card is expired, you can delete that payment method. This is only applicable to the Pre-paid Resellers.
How Do I Get There?
- Login to your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Once logged in, click on the CONTROL PANEL.
- You will be redirected to the Unified Reseller Control Panel.
How Do I Delete An Existing Payment Method?
- Once you are redirected to the Unified Reseller Control Panel, Click on the Account at the left side menu.
- You will be directed to the Account Status page.
- Click on the Payment Methods on the left side of the Account page.
- You will see the list of available Online Payment Methods on your account.
- Select and click ACTION > Delete Payment Method.
- You will receive a pop–up asking for confirmation, click on the DELETE button and the payment method will be removed from your account.
NOTE: Make sure this payment is not set as the default payment method.
To add a new credit card follow the instructions on Adding credit cards at UX1 Control Panel.