10 How to Generate and Download the Billing Data Export Report from the Control Panel
Modified on: Tue, 27 Jul, 2021 at 12:25 PM
The report will provide subscriptions and products information. There are two options for Reporting and Data Export:
- REPORTS: Here you can create a one-time report with selected dates.
- SCHEDULE: You can schedule the report creation.
Please click here to generate the sales report.
- Login to the Cloud Marketplace Control Panel.
- Navigate and click to the Account option in the left navigation menu.
- On the Account sub-menu, click on the Billing Data Export option.
- On the Billing Data Export screen, there are two tabs: Reports and Schedule
- The Reports tab is selected by default. Click on the Create Report button.”
6. On the Configure Report page, enter your report criteria and information
- Enter the Report Title
- Select the reporting period from/to dates
- Select report extract content: a full report or short report (Please click here to know the difference between Full Report and Short Report)
- Select the report format: XLS, CSV, XML or JSON
- Check the box if you want to be notified by email once the report has been generated
- Click on the Create button
- As the report is being generated, a notification will appear at the top right corner of the Control Panel. Click the Download button to view and download the report.”
- To schedule the report, click on the Schedule tab.
- On the Schedule screen, click on the Schedule Report button.
- Select the type of report, then click the Next button
c. Report with Every Invoice
- On the Schedule Report page, enter your report criteria and information
a. Enter the Report Title
b. Select the day you want the report generated
c. Select report extract content: a full report or a short report
d. Select the report format: XLS, CSV, XML or JSON
e. Check the box if you want to be notified by email once the report has been generated
f. Click on the Create button
- For the Monthly Report, the report will be generated on the day you selected. For the Daily Report, the report will be generated daily. The generated reports can be found in the Billing Data Export section within the Account menu in the Control Panel.
Was this article helpful?
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.