This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Select a Payment Method for Automatic Top - Up of Balance.
To configure balance auto-replenishment:
- Login to Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- In CBC Billing RCP, go to System > My Reseller Status. Your account detailed balance and balance auto-replenishment settings appear on the screen
3. Click Edit. The editing top-up options dialog window is displayed.
4. In the TopUp Options section, you can enable or disable the auto-replenishment of a reseller's balance by selecting/deselecting the Enable TopUp option.
5. If the Enable TopUp option is enabled, the rest of the top-up settings become available:
Select which payment method will be used for balance auto-replenishment
- Use Default Payment Method – the system will use payment method configured as default at the moment when payment occurs.
- Use Specified Payment Method – the system will use explicitly defined payment method rather than the default one.
Select which payment method will be used for balance auto-replenishment:
- Type a limit in the Available Balance TopUp Threshold field. When your balance falls below this limit, payment for the auto-replenishment amount is automatically created using the payment method configured for automatic top-up of balance.
- Type an auto-replenishment amount in the Auto TopUp Amount field.
- If you want the payment for automatic top-up of balance to be created to the sum of the customer's order, select the Create TopUp for Customer's order amount option. If this option is selected, then the Auto TopUp Amount option is automatically disabled.
To confirm all the changes, click Save.
This document has provided information about How to Select a Payment Method for Automatic Top-Up of Balance.