The first time you log in to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace as a reseller, you will be prompted to activate your account. It only takes a couple of minutes to enter your reseller information and then you will be able to access the Cloud Marketplace Control Panel.
We recommend that you take the time to follow the instructions below and activate your account before placing any orders on behalf of your end customers. This will give you a chance to familiarize yourself with the Marketplace and customize your Reseller Control Panel before you begin placing orders. However, if you are in a hurry, or you are already familiar with the process, you can skip the activation steps and activate your account at the same time while you place your first customer order.
1) Navigate to the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
2) Click LOG IN at the top, right-hand side of the page.
- For resellers after March 2020, welcome to the Ingram Micro family. Please click on LOG IN CMP ACCOUNT to login to your Reseller Control Panel.
- For resellers before March 2020, we value your business. Please click on LOG IN WITH IMONLINE to login to IMONLINE SINGLE SIGN ON.
3) Enter your Ingram Micro reseller credentials to log in to your account.
4) In the dialogue box that appears, click Activate Reseller Account Now. If you click Close, you will be prompted to activate your account while placing your first customer order. However, we recommend that you activate your account first, which will allow you to familiarize yourself with the Marketplace and customize the Reseller Control Panel before placing customer orders.
5) Enter all of your reseller account information in the required fields. Be sure to enter a valid email address to receive the correspondence from the Marketplace. You should also select a Security Question, as this will be used to identify you if you need to call the Service Desk for help.
6) After filling in the required fields, be sure to review the Ingram Micro Terms and Conditions before clicking Place Order at the bottom of the page.
You have now finished activating your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace account. You will receive a confirmation email that contains your username for logging in directly to the Reseller Control Panel. The first time you try to log in, you will need to use the forgot password link to reset your password. See this article for an introduction to the Reseller Control Panel.