To save a template shopping cart first add some Cloud Solutions into your shopping cart. Once you have a shopping cart loaded with some items you’ll be able to follow the steps below to save the contents of the shopping cart into a template shopping cart.
IMPORTANT: If you do not perform the steps detailed below, you will have a temporarily saved shopping cart which after you purchase will leave your “active” shopping cart, empty.
- In this example, we have added BitTitan and RMail subscription in our cart.
- Click on the Cart Icon.
- You will see the details of the subscriptions added to the Cart.
- Click on the SAVE CART button at the top.
- You will see a pop – up window, type the suitable name for your cart and write the description. Click on the SAVE button.
- You will see a message on the screen “Your Cart has been saved”. Click on GET A LINK button to get the direct access link for your saved cart.
- The link will be copied to the Clipboard, you can paste it in any of your word processing application and save it.