10 How do I submit a payment for open invoices? (New Unified Reseller Control Panel)
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jan, 2021 at 10:56 PM
- An invoice can now be paid by Credit Balance which includes Credit Memos attached to an account earlier.
- In Unified Reseller Control Panel (former CCPv2) we disabled ability to link/unlink AR documents, for example applying credit memos to invoices, unlinking payments from invoices, due to financial compliance reasons.
- Reseller has documents to pay – invoices and debit memos. They are highlighted on Home page and in a separate list called “Unpaid documents”.
- Reseller has overall “credit balance” - that includes any unapplied payments and credit memos.
- This amount is highlighted on Home page and visible / available for use when a user selects to pay some unpaid documents.
- When Reseller decides to use it, system applies it on its own discretion.
- Manual link/unlink of AR documents is available in Classic Panel of a provider. So, if a reseller doesn’t like how system applied his payments/credit memos to open invoices, he can call Support to revert the changes.
- and decide if Credit limit (Credit memo) should be used.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.