Note: To get a custom skin, please contact your Ingram Micro representative.
If you have a skin file (in .zip format), you can apply it to your brand, but you need to import it first.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel
2) Ensure you do not select Billing
3) While logged into your "Classic Panel" click on the "Settings" link on the side navigation tree.
4) Next, click on the "Brands" link under the "Branding" section.
5) Click on the link for your brand name.
6) Press the "Edit" button.
7) Click on the drop-down menu for the Skins field. This will show you the available skins that you can select.
8) Select the skin you want to apply and then press the "Submit" button.
Default Control Panel Skins
There are several default skins that you can use for your brand. Below are the examples of how a control panel will look with one of the skins selected.
Option 1: Default
Theme Name: default
Option 2: Odin
Theme Name: skin-odin
Option 3: Green
Theme Name: skin-green
Option 4: Blue
Theme Name: skin-blue
Option 5: Red
Theme Name: skin-red
Option 6: Yellow
Theme Name: skin-yellow
Creating a Custom Skin
If you find that one of the default skins is not an adequate match for your brand it is possible to create your own with our assistance. We currently have an internal tool that is in Beta that we can use to create a skin for you and apply it to your brand. If you’re interested in setting up a custom skin, please contact support and request our help. We’ll provide you with an Excel file similar to the image below where you can specify the HEX codes of the colors you would prefer to use for each of the customizable sections.
Now your custom skin is available for applying to your brand.