You can renew the customers’ subscription directly in the new Unified Reseller Control Panel.
*Note: if auto renew is enabled for a subscription, a manual renewal is not required unless they want to be billed for the renewal before the next renewal date.
- Log into your Reseller Control Panel.
- Click on Customers tab.
3. Here you will see the three options in the Customers sections: Subscriptions, Orders and Customers. Subscription is auto selected as the first option in the list.
4. Now select the subscription you want to make changes by clicking on it. (You can also use the search option to find the subscription)
- Here you will see the customer’s subscription information.
- Navigate and click on the Ellipsis then the dropdown Renew in the top right corner.
* Disable auto-renew shows the subscription is already set to be renewed (see the green box above)
6. Review the details of the order, check the agreement box and click on the CONFIRMto place the Renewal Order.
7. Your customer’s subscription will be renewed as the order will be completed.
This document has provided information about how to Renew the Customers’ Subscription from the Unified Reseller Control Panel.