22 How to Disable / Enable Automatic Renewal of Your Subscription from the Unified Reseller Control Panel
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 8:10 AM
You can Cancel your subscription right from the Unified Reseller Control Panel.
How Do I Get There?
- Login to your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace
- Once logged in, click on the CONTROL PANEL.
- You will be redirected to the Unified Reseller Control Panel.
How Do I Disable/ Enable Automatic Renewal of My Subscriptions?
- Once you are redirected to the Unified Reseller Control Panel, Click on the Account at the left side menu.
- Now select the Subscriptions from the Account Section.
- Here you will get the list of the subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to disable for by clicking on it.
Disable Automatic Renewal
- Now click on the DISABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL to disable the auto renewal of the subscription.
- Your Subscription’s Automatic Renewal status will change to Disabled.
Enable Automatic Renewal
- Follow the same process till the 'step 4' and click on the ENABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL button.
- Your subscription’s Automatic Renewal status will again change to Enabled.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.