This article will provide you information about how to Setup Scheduled Expiration Notification for Subscription through Unified Reseller Control Panel.
- You can setup prompt and periodic reminders, to be sent automatically to customers, notifying them about fast approaching expiry dates for specific subscriptions.
- An example of a scheduled expiration notification: “Your O365 subscription will expire in 10 days.”
- Then you may wish to send another reminder after a week that states, “Your O365 subscription will expire in 3 days.”
There are 3 steps involved in completing the setup of scheduled expiration notification. You are reading:
Step 1: Create a Notification Schedule
The first step is to give a notification schedule a name.
1) Log in to your Reseller Control Panel (RCP) and switch to Classic Panel.
2) Select ‘Billing’ from the top menu
3) Select System > Settings > Notifications
4) On the ‘Notifications’ page, select Subscription Expiration
5) On the ‘Subscription Expiration’ page, click Add New Subscription Expiration Schedule button
6) On the ‘Subscription Expiration Schedule. Add’ page, enter a unique name in the ‘Schedule Name’ field
7) Click the Save button to finish creating the notification schedule
Now you can configure your notification schedule (refer to ‘Step 2: Configure a Notification Schedule’).