This article will provide you information about ‘How to Enable a Customer to Access Their Control Panel’ from Classic Reseller Control Panel.
In order to enable Customers to access their control panel (CCP) you must provide your Customer with the following information:
- The CCP’s URL
- The CCP’s unique login credentials
How to: Obtain the Customer Control Panel's URL
1) Login to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel (do not select ‘Billing’ from the top right-side menu options)
2) Under the Reseller’s ‘General’ page, copy the control panel’s URL under ‘Secure access URL’
How to: Obtain Login Credentials
1) Login to your Reseller Control Panel and switch to Classic Panel. (do NOT select ‘Billing’ from the top right-side menu options)
2) Under the menu options on the left, select System > Users
3) On the ‘Users’ page, you can enter a search criterion for the Customer whose control panel you want to access the login credentials for and then click the Search button
4) From the search results, click on the Customer’s ‘Username’
5) On the customer’s info page, click on the Change Password button
6) On the customer’s page under the General tab, click the Generate link
7) Copy and paste the generated password into a text editor (or if you are sending these credentials by email paste it directly into the email)
8) Click the Submit button
Once your Customer receives the email with the URL and login credentials they can use them to login to their own Customer Control Panel.
This article has provided information about ‘How to Enable a Customer to Access Their Control Panel’ through Classic Reseller Control Panel.