This article will provide the information about How to Add Purchase Order Number.
We can add a Purchase Order Number in following:
How to Add a Purchase Order (PO) to an Order:
Adding a Purchase Order (PO) Number to an order can be done in a few locations. The Purchase Order details can be entered during checkout from the Cloud Marketplace or it can also be added to an order that has already been submitted.
Adding a PO Number during Order Placement (Marketplace)
- While placing an order for a customer account through your Cloud Marketplace you have the option to add a Purchase Order Number.
- The final step in placing an order will allow you to select the “Billing” options. At this point you will see the field where you can enter the PO Number.
If a PO Number is added to the order it will be available to be shown in the on-demand or periodic Billing reports.
Adding a PO Number to an Existing Order
An order that was placed without a Purchase Order number included can have one added afterwards. You’ll just need to locate the order and add the Purchase Order details to it. Below the steps are provided
- Login to your Reseller Control Panel. Switch to Classic Panel.
- Switch to the ‘Billing’ side.
- Click on the ‘Customers’ link under the ‘Operations’ section.
- Locate the customer account that the order was placed for. Click on the account name to select the customer.
- Click on the ‘Orders’ tab.
- Locate the order that needs the PO Number information to be added and click on it.
- Switch to the order’s ‘Attributes’ tab.
- Then click on ‘Edit’ button.
- Enter the ‘PO Number’ and click on ‘Save’ button.
- The PO Number is then saved to the order details. This information is now available to be used in your billing reports.
This article has provided information about Reseller Control Panel Feature – How to Add Purchase Order.