If you have created a customer account mistakenly or created a duplicate customer account, to save yourself from the conflict you can cancel the customer account from the reseller control panel.
Follow the below steps to terminate/ cancel the customer account created/ added mistakenly.
- Login to the Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel and click on the Classic Panel.
- Click on the Billing option at the top right corner to switch the Billing mode.
- Click on the Customers from the left side menu.
- You will get the list of the available customers.
- Click on the Customer Account Name you want to cancel/ terminate.
- You will see the General Information of the selected customer account.
- Scroll down and click on the Cancel Account button.
- You will be prompted to the cancellation page. Provide your comment select the Reason Code and click Place Cancellation Order.
- As the order will be completed, the customer account status will change to Cancelled.