81 How to Delete a User from the New Reseller Control Panel
Modified on: Sat, 16 Jan, 2021 at 7:19 AM
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel.
- Click on the Users from the left side menu.
- You will see the list of the available users.
- Click on the ACTIONS button for the user you want to delete.
- Click on the Delete option from the dropdown.
- You will see a pop-up, click on the DELETE option.
**NOTE**Please be advised that once a user is deleted you can no longer retrieve historical information regarding this user. It is recommended that you consider “Disabling” this user. Please refer to this article for more information on “Disabling” a user https://kb.cloud.im/hc/en-us/articles/360000471668-15-How-to-Disable-Re-enable-a-User
- The selected user will be deleted.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.