If you want to add a Customer ID to your Customer’s account for the identification or some other purposes, you can add it from the Reseller Control Panel.
- Log in to your Reseller Control Panel.
- Click on the Customer tab at left side menu.
- Click on the Customers tab.
- You will see the list of your customers. Click on the Customer Account name that you want to add the Custom ID.
- Click on the EDIT button available at the Customer’s Account Settings.
- Add the Custom ID under the ACCOUNT INFORMATION section.
- Scroll down and click on the OK button, Custom ID will be added to the customer’s account.