08 How to Toggle Auto-renew Enable/ Disable
Modified on: Thu, 28 Jan, 2021 at 7:22 AM
If required, you can turn the auto-renew option of a subscription on or off. Follow the instructions in this article to learn how:
- Login to the Customer Control Panel.
- Click on the Account tab from the left side menu.
- Now click on the Subscription option.
- You will see all the available subscriptions. Choose the subscription by clicking on it you want to renew.
- You will see the subscription details. By default Auto Renew is enabled.
- Click on the DISABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL button to disable the Auto Renewal.
- You will see that Automatic Renewal is Disabled.
- Click on the ENABLE AUTOMATIC RENEWAL button to re-enable it.
- The status will change back to Enabled.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.