03 How to: Download and Install Acronis Backup Agent
Modified on: Fri, 15 Jan, 2021 at 6:55 AM
This document will provide you with necessary information about how to download and install Acronis Backup Agent.
Before you download the Acronis Backup Agent, please ensure that your system meets these basic requirements, described here.
It is recommended that a dedicated machine, with 24/7 uptime, is used so backups can be scheduled during off-hours.
- Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
- Click the Backup.
- Click on DOWNLOAD AGENT at My Backup.
- Click on See All Downloads.
- Your Acronis O365 Management Console opens
Note: If this is your first time logging in to your Acronis Management Console, you will need to enter your login credentials.
- Click the Addbutton
- The Add devices window slides will open
- Under ‘Applications’ select Microsoft Office 365. In case the “Microsoft O-365” option is not found under "Application" please follow the steps given in the KB - How to: Download and Install Acronis Backup Agent – AU HUB - Microsoft O365 Option is missing
This document has provided information about How to Download and Install Acronis Backup Agent.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.