This document will provide you with necessary information about How to Login to the Acronis Backup Management Console.
Reseller manage most aspects of their customers’ Acronis backup services through the Acronis Management Console. Through the console, you can download and install the client, and create and manage backup plans. Note that before you can log in to the management console, you first need to create an Acronis backup account.
This article provides instructions for two different methods of logging in to the customer’s Acronis console: directly through the web URL, and through the Ingram Micro Customer Control Panel.
Method 1: Log in directly through the URL.
- Navigate in your web browser to https://baas.acronis.com.
- Enter the login credentials for the Acronis admin and click Log in. The admin email is visible in the Customer Control Panel under the Users The password is not visible; if you have forgotten it, click I forgot my password.
Alternatively, if unsure of the login credentials, you can log in through the Customer Control Panel.
Method 2: Log in through the Customer Control Panel
- Log in to the Customer Control Panel for the customer who owns the subscription.
- Click on the Backup in the left hand menu.
- Click on LOG INTO BACKUP CONSOLE.
- The portal opens in a new window.
This document has provided information about How to Login to Acronis Backup Management Console.