With Acronis Backup as a Service (BaaS), Ingram Micro resellers can provide backup and disaster recovery services to their end customers. With Acronis BaaS, files, disks and partitions can be backed up locally or to Acronis’ secure data centers, and quickly and easily recovered in the event of a data loss.
This article provides step-by-step instructions for creating a backup account with an Acronis subscription. It assumes an Acronis subscription has already been purchased through the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace; see this article for step-by-step purchase instructions.
For Assigning Services
- Log into the Customer Control Panel for the customer who owns the subscription.
- Click on the Backup tab at the left side menu.
- Click on ASSIGN SERVICE in My Backup
- Provide the details of the user and click on OK.
- User will be created and can see in the list.
Add a New User
Follow step 1 and 2.
- Scroll down and click on ADD NEW USER under Backup User.
- Fill the form and assign the services to the user. Click on NEXT.
- Set the privileges of the user and notification permission.
- Set the Backup Quota and click on FINISH.
- You will receive notification at the top right corner and user will be created.
- Once the user will receive the credentials, he can login to Backup Console.
This document has provided information about How to Create a New User for Acronis Backup.