This article describes how to create a Database profile in Dropmysite.
1. Login to your Customer Control Panel
2. Click on ‘Dropmysite’ tab.
3. The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4. Click the ‘Add Database’ button.
5. The ‘Add your Database Credentials’ page opens. Select the ‘Database Type’ based upon your requirement.
6. Enter all the required fields (indicated by the *) in the form and click on ‘Add Database’. The connection to your database will be tested and you will receive a confirmation message.
- Database Type: Select the available Database options based upon your requirement - MySQL, PostgreSQL or MSSQL.
- Port: Port number appears automatically when you select a database type. The default port numbers for MySQL: 3306, PostgreSQL: 5432 and MS SQL: 1433.
- Hostname:If you do not know what this is you can get this information from your Service Provider.
- Database Name:If you do not know what this is you can get this information from your Service Provider.
- Database Username: Enter the username of a user with read, write and execute access to your database. If there is no such user please create the user and then input it here.
- Database User password: Enter the password for your Database account.