How to: Access DMS’s Help Resource for Resolve a Blacklisting
You can access Dropmysite’s help, to resolve a blacklisting, through either one of these two ways:
- i)DMS’s email notification:When you receive an email notifying you that your website has been blacklisted, click the link in the email to acknowledge its receipt. There you will find the list of steps for handling the issue.
- ii)DMS Dashboard:You can also access the help steps from your DMS Dashboard > Website Blacklist Monitor > Acknowledge > Help Resource. There you will find the list of steps for handling the issue.
Follow these steps to access DMS’s help resource from the DMS Dashboard.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Under the ‘Website Blacklist Monitor’ click on the Acknowledge () button
7) Use the Help Resource > button on the ‘Website Backup History’
Here is the complete list of articles related to blacklist monitors:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.