How to: Delete an Existing Blacklist Monitor
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Under the ‘Website Blacklist Monitor’ click on the Delete () button
7) A pop-up window will ask to confirm that you want to delete this Blacklist monitor
8) Click the Yes button to confirm you want to delete this Blacklist Monitor
9) You will receive a confirmation message
Note: Once you have deleted a blacklist monitor all related information will be deleted as well and you will not be able to retrieve it at a later time.
Here is the complete list of articles related to blacklist monitors:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.