28 Database Backups - How to: Enable Remote Access to 184.108.40.206 for OSA, cPanel and Plesk Users
Modified on: Sat, 16 Jan, 2021 at 11:13 AM
1) Click on ‘Databases’ link under the ‘More Services’ section
2) Select the database you want to backup
3) Click on ‘Access Host’ tab
4) Click on ‘Add New Access Host’
5) Enter 220.127.116.11 for ‘Access Host IP’
6) Click the Submit button
1) Go to Database > Remote MySQL
2) Enter 18.104.22.168 in ‘Host (% wildcard is allowed)’ field
3) Click Add Host button
1) Go to home > Tools and Settings > IP Addresses
2) Tick the ‘Switch on the rule’ checkbox
3) Enter a unique name for the rule such as ‘Dropmysite Database’
4) In ‘Allow connections to the following port or port range’ enter 22.214.171.124
5) Select the ‘TCP Protocol’ option
6) Click the OK button
Here is the complete list of articles related to database backups:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.