This article shows you how to download a backup. If you need to download a file from a backup, refer to: How to: Download a File from a Backup.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click on the download files () button corresponding to a website’s profile which has the backup, file, directory or sub-directory you want to backup
7) The ‘Download Files’ page opens
8) Select a file, directory or sub-directory or simply tick the ‘Select All’ option. You can use the ‘Directories’ section to drill down to the sub-directory of file(s) you want to download.
9) Select a date from the list of drop down options (which is a list of backups created for the selected website profile)
10) Click the download () button
11) The ‘Create Download’ page opens
12) Enter a unique name to easily identify the download with in the ‘Name’ field
13) Click the Create button
14) DMS prepares the download package and provides an update when the package is ready
15) If the download does not start automatically, click the ‘Please download from here if the download does not start automatically.’
Other articles related to website backups are:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.