You can change the settings for a scheduled backup such as time of your backup, the time zone, the frequency of the backup and the directories you want to backup.
This article describes how to exclude selected directories from the next backup.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click on the Edit Schedule () button in the ‘Websites’ section
7) The ‘Schedule Backup’ page opens
8) Under ‘Directories’ ensure the checkbox corresponding to the directories you want backed up are checked
| || |
Tick or untick () to select or deselect all directories.
Keep unticked if you want to select specific directories for backup.
9) Click the Next button
10) A summary of the changes you made will be displayed
11) Click the Save button
12) You will receive a confirmation message
Here is the complete list of articles related to changing the settings for scheduled backups of your website:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.