Here is how to generate a performance chart for your website.
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) In the ‘Monitors’ section, locate the monitor you want to generate a chart for
7) Click on the Graphs () button
8) The ‘Performance Graphs’ page opens
The performance graph shows your website’s performance in different regions.
9) To filter the data displayed on the chart, select a date option from the list of drop down options
IMPORTANT: You cannot select a date prior to when the website monitor was created.
Here is the complete list of articles related to website monitors:
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.