Yes you can and here is how:
1) You will need atleast 2 databases - a source database (database that has the data you want to transfer) and a destination database (the location to where the database is to be migrated to). Ensure these have been created in DMS - refer to ‘How to: Add Your Database’s Access Information to DMS’
2) Use the restore () function on the source database
3) In the ‘Restore to’ field select the destination database
Steps 3 and 4 are described in detail below:
Use the ‘Restore’ Function on the Source Database and select the ‘destination database’ in the ‘Restore to’ field
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click on the restore () button corresponding to the source website
7) The ‘Database Restore’ page opens
8) By default the latest backup is listed, if you want to select an older backup to migrate select from the drop down options under ‘Backup date:’
9) Click the Restore button found at the end of the ‘Tables:’
10) ‘Create Restore’ page opens
11) From the ‘Restore to:’ field, select the destination database
Note: The ‘Restore to:’ field becomes visible only when you have more than one database profile on your DMS account.
12) Tick the ‘By checking this box, I agree to replace any existing files selected with this restore.’ checkbox
12) Click the Restore button
13) You will receive a status update and confirmation that the selected database has been successfully restored
The database from the source database is now a part of the files and folders of the destination database and migration is complete.
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.