Yes you can. Follow these steps:
1) You will need atleast 2 website profiles on DMS - a source website (the website that has information, design, features, etc that you want) and a destination website (the website to which all the source website’s files, sub-directories and directories are to be migrated to). Ensure both these profiles have been created in DMS - refer to ‘Creating Website Profiles on DMS’. Also make sure you have atleast one backup of the source website (if you need to initiate a backup refer to ‘How to: Initiate an Unscheduled Backup’) on DMS.
2) Use the restore () function on the source website
3) In the ‘Restore to’ field select the destination website
Steps 2 and 3 are described in detail below:
Use the ‘Restore’ Function on the Source Website and select the ‘destination website’ in the ‘Restore to’ field
1) Log in to your Customer’s Control Panel (CCP)
2) Click on the ‘Dropmysite’ tab
3) The ‘Dropmysite’ page opens
4) Click on the Login to Dropmysite button
5) The Dropmysite (DMS) Dashboard opens
6) Click on the restore () button corresponding to source website
7) The ‘Restore Files’ page opens
8) You can expand all the directories and sub-directories and tick the box corresponding to the directories, sub-directories or files you want to migrate to your destination website (tick the ‘Select All’ if you want all directories and sub-directories to be selected)
9) Click the restore () button at the top of the page
10) ‘Create Restore’ page opens
11) From the ‘Restore to:’ field, select the destination website
Note: The ‘Restore to:’ field becomes visible only when you have more than one website profile on your DMS account.
12) Tick the ‘By checking this box, I agree to replace any existing files selected with this restore.’ checkbox
12) Click the Restore button
13) You will receive a status update and confirmation that the selected directories, sub-directories and files have been successful restored to your website
The files and folders from the backed up source website now becomes the files and folders of the destination website and migration is complete.
To see a complete list of all help articles for Dropmysite, refer to the Table of Contents (TOC) in the Dropmysite – Starter Guide.