Administrators can generate reports that reflect 1 or both of the following parameters:
1) Number of emails (Sent and Received)
2) Total amount of storage space used
In addition to these parameters reports can also be filtered by using the following criteria:
- a)Emailaccount: Single or all email accounts
- b)Specific time period: Today, Yesterday, Last 7 days, Last 30 days, This month, Last month, Custom date range
Once you know the kind of report you want to generate, follow the steps below to generate the report:
1) Login to the Drop-suite Portal
2) From the left side menu options select INSIGHTS > REPORTS
3) On the ‘Reports’ page specify filters
All accounts or a specific mailbox (enter email ID)?
Do you want this to be a daily or monthly recurring report?
Report should include all emails or emails sent/received within a specified timeframe?
Should the report reflect the number of emails sent and received
Amount of storage space used?
5) Once you have provided the email ID the report is displayed on the ‘Reports’ page.
You can open the report in another window by clicking the Print button
Click the Download button and select a file format (CSV, PDF or XLS) for downloading the report