When sharing an attachment you will be creating a URL and sharing the URL. Every attachment will have its own unique link and only individuals with whom you shared the link will have access to that attachment.
Dropmyemail has taken multiple security measures to ensure that only the attachments you choose to share are viewable by those you share with.
1) Login to the Drop-suite Portal
2) Select the mailbox to which the attachment belongs by clicking on its corresponding radio button
3) Click the View button
4) On the ‘View Emails’ page you will find all archives/backups for the selected mailbox
Note: If you are searching for a specific email, use the search feature.
5) Open the email with the attachment you want to view, you will find the attachment at the bottom of the email
6) Click on the create a URL option to share it
Note: You can unshare an attachment by clicking on the Unshare button beside the file.