- Adobe Product upsizes are supported on Ingram CMP.
- Any upsize request is executed immediately on Adobe side. Same as Ingram CMP.
- Adobe Co-Terms the upsizes performed during the cycle of the Adobe Subscription. Co-Termination is also supported on Ingram CMP. Following Adobe’s model.
To perform product upsize, please follow the steps below:
- Increase the required number of resources by clicking on the + button and place the order.
- As the order will be completed, you will see the updated resources.
- Adobe Product downsizes are now supported on Cloud Market Place.
- Any downsize request is executed at the anniversary date on Adobe side. On CMP any downsize request is executed immediately.
- Any partial downsize performed on CMP will reduce the amount of licenses that will be auto renewed on Adobe side. For a downsize of 1 unit on a Product of 5 will request Adobe to auto renew the product with 4 licenses.
- If a full downsize (to zero quantity) is performed on CMP, this is translated into a request to not renew correspondent Product on Adobe side.
To perform product downsize, please follow the steps below:
- Flagging an Adobe Product not to be renewed.
The selected Adobe Product won’t be renewed on the renewal date.