HelloSign is the most intuitive way for the modern enterprise to send and request electronic signatures from their employees, prospects, customers, and partners. HelloSign lets businesses integrate leading eSignature functionality directly into their business processes, complete with a seamless user interface, easy-to-use admin controls, and powerful enterprise-grade security.
You can purchase a HelloSign subscription from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace. This article will provide you with the necessary information and instruction about how to place an order for HelloSign.
Important Note: You should be an authorized Dropbox Reseller before placing the order for HelloSign. Please click here to register yourself as an Authorized Dropbox Reseller.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace.
- Search HelloSign in the search box, you will get the result for HelloSign. Click on it.
- Click on the Buy Now button.
- You will be redirected to the New Reseller Control Panel.
- You will get 30 days trial subscription as well, choose your required subscription (Enterprise Plus/ Enterprise Standard) and click on ADD TO CART button.
- As the subscription is added to the cart, scroll up and click on the Cart icon on the screen.
- You will be redirected to Your Cart page, increase the required number of licenses and click on the NEXT button.
NOTE: For the trial subscription you have to buy a minimum 5 licenses.
- Select a customer from the existing list of customers by clicking on the SELECT button. If you are buying this subscription for a fresh customer, click on ADD NEW CUSTOMER and create a new customer account.
- Once the customer is selected, scroll down and click on NEXT.
- In the ADDITIONAL PARAMETERS, provide the email address of the customer you want to make the Administrator for HelloSign portal. Click on the NEXT.
- Review your order details and click on the BUY button.
- You will receive an Order Number, once the order will be provisioned, the administrator will receive an email from HelloSign for the Signup process.
Follow this article for the next step.
Important Note: You need to connect with a Dropbox representative for a trial subscription to be approved. You need to send an email to HelloSigntrials@Dropbox.com.