Microsoft Provides Perpetual software in CSP as well, where you can purchase the CSP Software subscription from the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace and can use it for 10 years period provided with a license key from the Microsoft. License key is generated only after the order provisioning and available on Microsoft Admin Center.
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Type in CSP Software and click on the Microsoft – Perpetual Software in CSP in search suggestions.
- Click on Microsoft Perpetual Software in CSP tile.
- You will get the list of available service plans, select your required service by clicking on ADD TO CART button available in front of the selected service plan.
- As the service plan is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- Review your cart and click on the NEXT button.
- In the next step, either you can Select an Existing Customer from the list or you can Add a New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer. In this example, we’ve selected an existing customer. Once the customer is selected/ created, review the details and click on the NEXT.
- Review your MPN ID and click on the NEXT.
- If your selected customer already has any Microsoft Subscription with Ingram Micro, so their tenant Id will populate automatically, else either you have to create one or add an existing tenant of the customer by accepting the CSP relationship with Ingram Micro.
- At this page scroll down, check the box for Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- You will receive an Order Number for the same, click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.