07 How to Purchase Windows 10 from Ingram Micro Unified Cloud Marketplace
Modified on: Fri, 5 Feb, 2021 at 4:32 AM
You can purchase Windows 10 subscription from the Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel. Ingram Micro has made Marketplace option available in the new Reseller Control Panel (UX1).
- Login to your Ingram Micro Reseller Control Panel.
- Type in Windows and click on Microsoft Windows 10 in search suggestions. We have selected the trial subscription.
- Click on the ADD TO CART button.
- As the subscription is added, scroll up and click on the Cart icon.
- Review your Cart and click on the NEXT button.
- In the next step, either you can Select an Existing Customer from the list or you can Add a New Customer if you are placing this order for a new customer. In this example, we’ve selected an existing customer. Once the customer is selected/ created, review the details and click on the NEXT.
- Review your MPN ID and click on the NEXT.
- If your selected customer already has any Microsoft Subscription with Ingram Micro, so their tenant Id will populate automatically, else either you have to create one or add an existing tenant of the customer by accepting the CSP relationship with Ingram Micro.
- At this page scroll down, check the box for Terms and Conditions and click on the BUY button to place the order.
- You will receive an Order Number for the same, click on the TRACK ORDER button to view the status of the order.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.