07 How to Change Resource Limits of the IBM SPSS Modeler
Modified on: Fri, 5 Feb, 2021 at 7:12 AM
You can change the Resource Limits of you IBM SPSS Modeler subscription. This article provides you option to increase / decrease the number of available resources of your IBM SPSS Modeler subscription.
- Login to the Customer Control Panel and view your IBM SPSS Modeler subscription.
- Now click on the CHANGE RESOURCE LIMITS.
- Increase (+) or decrease (-) the Resource Limit as per your requirement and click on the OK button to proceed.
- On the Confirm Your Order pop – up window, select Payment Method as External Payment Collection and click on the CONFIRM button to place the order.
- Once your Change Order will be provisioned, you can see the changed Resource Limits of your IBM SPSS Modeler
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.